- Vibration Analysis is used to detect early precursors to machine failure, allowing machinery to be repaired or replaced before an expensive failure occurs.
- Early detection of mechanical fatigue and breakdown
- Accurately monitor the health of your plant machinery
- Portable and permanently-mounted vibration analysers are used in this monitoring process. Our vibration analysers record machine vibrations using sensors such as accelerometers and tachometers.
- Decrease downtime and increase savings
- This process is generically known as ‘condition monitoring’. When used correctly, it can result in huge cost savings when compared to traditional maintenance methods.
Thermography is used as it is a highly flexible and effective diagnostic technique. Can safely measure the temperature of moving objects, very hot objects (Up to 2000